I recently visited Sukkar for a Dessert tasting with my blogger freind Aditi, which we wanted to go ever since we saw them tasty posts on in my feed! I surely don’t have a sweet tooth because I have sweet teeth 😛 😛
Let me share a little back story about Sukkar to you guys! Sukkar is concept by Logma and they serve modernized Emarati and Khaleeji sweets. They have a lot delicious flavors in their overall desserts like, Rahash (Halawa – Sesame seed paste with sugar/honey) , karak chai, rose, saffron, pistachio, etc.
So, shall we get to what all we ordered 😀
I want to have a good body but also have good desserts! And as usual dessert wins! 😂🙈 . . . . . I was on a sweet treat yesterday with these delicious desserts from @sukkaruae , I was literally on a sugar rush, very very high on sugar 😂🙈 I absolutely loved the milk cakes and everything else too 😍🤤 Review should be up soon 😁📝 @zomatouae . . . . . #sukkardesserts #boxparkdubai #dessertlover #dubai #uae #duabifoodiebybirth #dubaifoodblogger #uaefoodies #dubaieats #getinmybelly #likeforlike #uaefoodbloggers #dxbreakfasts #eatoutdxb #noicefood #coldturkeydxb #zomatouae #zomato #dubaifoodie #dubaiinfluencer #flatlay #flatlayforever #topshot #dubaidessertlover #khaleejidesserts #emaratisweets #okaybyeee
1.Nutella Well – 48dhs – I had a lot of favorites and this was one of them, oh so good and gooey! As you cut the hot molten cake the chocolate river flows out. I absolutely loved it! A Must Try!
2. Milk Cake – 50dhs each – Recently I have gone GAGA over milk cakes because they’re extremely soft and melts right in the mouth, love it! We ordered two of them, saffron and rose, both were extremely good and both the flavors were my fav!! A Must Try!!
3. Lugaimat – 36dhs – We couldn’t decide with what topping to go with so we asked them to get us Nutella and Lotus. They got us both in different dipping bowls. Them lugaimat were so crunchy from out and so soft from the inside and properly cooked too. Loved it, they tasted great even after they got a little cold 😛 HAHA 😛 A Must Try!
4. Brownies – 12dhs each – We ordered two of them, Pretzel brownie and Coconut Brownie, both the brownies were so ooey goey and chocolatey. They weren’t too sweet and very soft to bite in. A Must Try!
5. Blueberry Cheesecake – 28dhs – My friend and I enjoyed the cheesecake and it was gone in seconds! The cheesecake wasn’t too sweet and had the proper taste of blueberry!
6. Sukkar Puffs – 12dhs-100dhs (as per pieces) – This is the new edition to their new menu, they have 6 flavors and they’re chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, rose, saffron and blueberry. I dint like them, may be because the filling tasted a little too buttery for my liking. They look lovely though!
7. Berry Shake – 48dhs – My friend was very brave and she went for their Berry shake and I kid you not, the shake was HUGE!! She absolutely enjoyed her shake and we had to takeaway the shake as it was huge and we got the shake in two big cups, because it wouldn’t fit in one! haha 😛
It is my life goal to open a milkshake shop and name it, “The Yard” 💁🏻♀️😋 . . . . . This is the Berry Shake from @sukkaruae and this was freaking huge shake, which @eatwithaditi couldn’t finish 😂🙈 If you’re bored of the regular chocolate milkshake, then surely give it a try to this berry milkshake 💁🏻♀️😁 @zomatouae . . . . . #sukkarsweets #boxpark #dessertlover #dubai #uae #dubaifoodiebybirth #dubaifoodieblogger #zomatouae #zomato #uaefoodbloggers #uaefoodie #dubaidessert #eatoutdxb #berryshake #dxbreakfasts #noicefood #foodofdubai #foodindubai #likeforlike #coldturkeydxb #dubaifoodie #getinmybelly #dubaiinfluencer #instalike #okaybyeee
8. Lotus Latte – 25dhs – I played safe and went for their Lotus Latte, this coffee was really good to cut all the sweetness we had. I would surely recommend this if you’re a lotus biscoff lover too!
Coffee is the gasoline of life! 💁🏻♀️☕️ . . . . . This is the Lotus Latte from @sukkaruae , I really liked it because it wasn’t sweet at all and it cuts off all the sweetness from the dessert heaven! 😍🙈😋 @zomatouae Hand Model – @aditiraturi94 ♥️ . . . . . #sukkardesserts #khaleejisweets #dubai #boxparkdubai #alwasl #dubaifoodiebybirth #uaefoodie #zomato #zomatouae #dubaifoodie #getinmybelly #sharefood #myuae #mydubai #uae #instafood #likeforlike #dubainfluencer #dubaifoodblogger #uaefoodbloggers #coldturkeydxb #noicefood #dxbreakfasts #eatoutdxb #dessertlover #lotuslatte #coffeelover #lotusbiscoff #olaybyeeee
Service – Very quick service with very friendly staff
On the Pocket – Surely a little expensive on the pocket if you alone are going to spend so much on desserts but as I always tell, go in groups and split the amount between your friends! You’ll also get to try different desserts rather than only one 😀
Overall – I look at myself coming back here for the tremendously delicious Milk Cakes, if not alone then with family and friends. 😀 The place is a little small as they’re a Dessert branch of Logma, you can also sit down at Logma have your mains from there and order your desserts from Sukkar. The service, dessert, ambience, seating, staff everything is great! There is free parking and wifi at the Box Park, so you’re sorted with those two also 😀 Do check them out if you have sweet teeth like I do 😀
Hope you enjoyed my blog because I absolutely enjoyed writing it and having all the sweetest 😀 I was on a sugar rush by the end of the tasting, haha 😛 See you all until my next blog! Stay Awesome and Stay Foodie 😀